Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Belarus to continue talks on new loan program with IMF

Belarus is going to reopen talks on a new loan program with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in the spring of 2013,Therefore, the energy consumption by using the expensive energy to drive the light source of is high, this Household scissors product may be used only in extreme cases.But 20 years later, solar industry gradually steps on the right track. Belarus' central bank governor Nadezhda Yermakova said Wednesday. 

The IMF has not ruled out a new program,The set-up time of the knife sets are greatly reduced, compared with the stationary one.It crushes the material on site, without transporting the materials for off-site crushing, so the material transportation cost is greatly reduced. said Yermakova.carbon fabric " However, much remains to be done to harmonize the terms of the loan program with the IMF,carbon plate taking into account the interests of Belarus, enlisting the broad support from the board members." 

According to the central bank chief, the new program with the IMF should be considered not only as the harmonization of certain actions and loans, but primarily as a positive signal that could significantly enhance the investment appeal of Belarus. 

Earlier, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko said that Belarus can live without sucomposite resinpport from the IMF. According to the Belarusian president, the IMF is a political organization that works for the interest of the West and America because they are the main founders.

1 comment:


  1. Hello, my name is LUMBA RICKY and am from Austria and I was broke because I entered into a wrong business which made me loss all my money but as I was searching through the internet I saw an advert about a loan company named DR PURVA PIUS Loan Company whom can give a loan for as low as 3% interest rate with no collateral or credit card needed. I applied for a loan in the company to my greatest surprise the CEO of the company DR PURVA PIUS approved my loan of $500,000 which i used to get myself back to business. I said to myself i need to share this good news to the world so if you need any loan of any type with no collateral or credit card for as low as 3% interest rate I advice you to contact Navaro Loan Company at their email: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete