Sunday, September 23, 2012

Color Inspiration: Salt Water Taffy

My husband and I recently took a trip to the coast where we gorged ourselves on assorted salt water taffy. We usually limit ourselves on the sweets, but there’s no holding back when it comes to salt water taffy.

Anyway, we had a fantastic time on the coast and I got some great color inspiration from my favorite candies! Take a look at the color palette I put together and tell me what you think!

These colors are so cheerful and uplifting,Shop the latest China Beanie Hats Wholesalers handpicked by a global community of independent trendsetters and stylists. and of course remind me of pleasant summer days on the seaside! I think a home decorated with this color scheme would be incredibly bright and happy.This China Wedding Flower Offers bridal bouquet is 8" in diameter and includes real touch gerbera daisies in hot pink and bright orange.

I would use the creamy white as the primary wall color, but I would insist on using that gorgeous golden yellow on an accent wall. I’d paint side tables and dressers that pretty sea foam green and bring pale brown and purple in through rugs, pillows,Crochet China Hair Bands Knitted Exporters lady fashion headwear and neckwear one button craft. and other accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment