Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vancouver High Tea Bridal Shower from Vasia Photography

We definitely showcase our fair share of weddings but that doesn’t mean we don’t wholeheartedly enjoy a good party as well. And there are so many parties to be had on the road to I Do, one of those being the big, bad Bridal Shower. It’s a time to cozy up with all your favorite ladies in your life and cheers your way through good food, great drinks and, in this case, a sea of pink peonies. Crafted by Lé Soirées Weddings & Events along with images captured by Vasia Photography, this is one shower you won’t want to miss a single second of. Head to the gallery for even more.

From the Bride… My bridal shower was a dream come true. On a Sunday afternoon, a month before our wedding, my closest girlfriends got together to throw me a high tea-themed bridal shower. It was a fabulous, intimate and decadent get-together captured by the lovely Vasia of Vasia Photography and styled by the bubbly Lele of Le Soirees Wedding and Events. Although the party was thrown in my honor, my girlfriends were so kind to let me have the reins with the décor for the event. I knew I wanted a lavishly regal but feminine environment that was warm, nostalgic and inviting with just the right amount of chic. The venue was an easy choice. A girlfriend offered up the social room of her Vancouver high-rise. It had 180-degree glass walls looking out over downtown Vancouver, a fireplace, lounge seating, king table, and a high-end kitchen. It fit the bill just right!

Florals were done by the wonderful Frans of Frans’ Flowers. His mission is to “flowerize” Vancouver, and he did a wonderful job with the blossoms and arrangements for the shower. We had vases and vases of gorgeous, fluffy, bright pink peonies for centerpieces and to spread around the entire room. We also used an ombre mixture of blossoms over the mantelpiece that was also accessorized with dozens of candles and tissue pompoms in a scheme of whites, pinks, and aubergines (all made with love by another girlfriend). Some of the other special DIY details in the day included the pink drink sticks, turquoise and gold signs, pink stationery and bridal chair décor. The rest of the décor in the room included pieces from my home that I love including a cream and platinum candelabra, lace table runners,China Wedding Flower Suppliers. Our company mainly focuses on bridal wedding gown, bridesmaid dress, flower girl dress and so on. birdcage and lace tea light holders. I also spread around my collection of vintage books throughout the room. It is as my father says, “the English side of me” to collect and love so many stories. The final touches on the room included a sprinkling of fresh pink rose petals that I received from my fiancé at my university convocation earlier in the week.Manufacturer and marketer of baby, toddler and girls accessories, including China Bow Holder Wholesalers, headbands, jewelry, hats, handbags and cosmetics. It was my special way of incorporating him into this day.

The other décor included family tea heirlooms from my mother, grandmothers, and soon-to-be mother-in-law that live in different parts of the county. It was so meaningful to me to have those treasured items there and it made me feel so close to the wonderful women in my family who were not able to travel to attend the shower. I had my grandmother’s teacup to enjoy the island peach and mango tea. I also had my teaset from when I was a little girl, which was appropriately designed with pink wedding bells. Another lovely family gift was received from my soon to be mother-in-law. Her letter made me well up as she explained how she was giving me a teacup that her mother had given to her. It is something that I will always treasure and will someday pass on to the next generation of ladies in my family.Lucy's Custom Silk Floral Designs provides China Silk Flowers Wholesalers in Pennsylvania - Lancaster, Harrisburg, York, and surrounding areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment