Sunday, September 9, 2012

Flower Soft - MLA Card Creator Blog Hop

Today the Flower Soft Design Team is hopping with some adorable projects! I have a couple of cards for you using the new Mabel Lucie Attwell Card Creator kit. This kit comes with images, sentiments and patterned paper.Trade platform for China Wedding Flower Wholesalers manufacturers and global Wedding Flower buyers provided...everything you need to create multiple cards quickly.

For my first card, I used the Ivory Spring Flowers Multi Function Die Cut cards as my base and folded it in half. I added a little patterned paper from the kit to the left side and added a little ribbon. I popped up the die cut flowers using a stylus and added a little Citrus Ultrafine Flower Soft to the center of the flowers. I then cut the main image using an oval nestabilities die, matted it with a larger oval and popped it onto the card base using dimensionals.

For my second card, I cut out the image, adhered it to a white mat and then adhered the whole panel to the card base. I stamped my sentiment from Floral Sentiments #2 and then added some Toffee Ultra Fine Flower Soft to the roof to add texture.We manufacture and sell and wide range of fashion China Bow Holder Exporters and Fringes including Ostrich Fringe in a large variety of colours.
The images are so cute and the cards are really easy to put together in anyway you wish. Now you're off to check out what Jen has for you.China Satin Flower Offers Used in Chinese Weddings. Chinese weddings are filled with tradition and symbolism. Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's creations and then head back to the Flower Soft Blog for some prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment